image

image

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hawaii, September 2011

In september just gone i took a trip by myself to the island of Oahu in Hawaii, armed with an awesome camera kindly on loan from Phil McDarby i took lots and lots of photos, here are some of my favourites cleaned up etc, i hope to have more up shortly.

View from Waikiki Beach of Honolulu on my second day of my trip.
Swiss Pinzgauer truck that took us on an off-road tour of Kualoa's mountains
Doorways inside the USS Missouri
Dolphin in Sea Life park playing with a bouy.
Hanger 79 in the Pacific Avation Museum, Pearl Harbour
Glapagos Tortoise in the Honolulu Zoo tucking into some chow.
Sea Bird in the Sea Life park
Aft cannons of the USS Missouri

View from Makapu'u Point. Past the Beach is the Sea Life Park. I unintentionally went on a long trek from here to get back to the main road and a bus stop, bit of an adventure.
The Jurassic Park log in the Kualoa ranch, located in the Ka'a'awa Valley, its a bit rotted from being outside since filming in 1993. (this was definately the highlight of the trip- I'm such a geek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment