image

image

Monday, March 26, 2018

Blog Resurrection

Its been nearly 2 years since I updated this blog, I'm not sure if there are any followers still watching it, but I felt like it was time to give an updated with aims to keeping the blog alive. For future posts I will keep in depth articles here, and just images and previews on my Instagram account etc.
I also have a portfolio site now that I will keep updated with Finished artwork

So, whats been happening over the two years??

Here are a selection of projects I've completed in no particular order..


3D printed character busts

Various characters of my own design printed out and then moulded/cast in resin.

Album here for this guy





Here is a character who was a clay sculpt combined with 3D printed elements..
Album here


I have also been getting back into scale modelling, and also kitbashing, here are two concept models that were just recently finished

'The Harvester'- full album

And the Walker Drone- Album




3D printed chainsword- I modelled this in Zbrush, and printed it out on my Ultimaker 2, then spent a good while sanding and painting it.
View an album here

3D printed District 9 Rifle- I downloaded this model from 'MyMinifactory' and then practiced my sanding and finishing techniques on it.
Album here and also a Build album


No comments:

Post a Comment