image

image

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Killer Croc Bust: update 3

 As promised, here is another update on the Croc sculpture, I swapped his plain white eyes for some blue ones, but eventually I will replace them with reptile ones that I have ordered online. The rest of the work has been on scales… so many scales.. *cries*
I’ve been trying to keep as symmetrical as possible but the great thing about crocs is that they are not perfectly symmetrical, looking at reference pictures and they are surprisingly un-even, which works great for me, haha! –I also started on his neck and chest area again after further research.
Another few weeks of detailing and he will be done, Thinking I might mould him and make a realistic silicone version as a display piece..
Stay tuned!













No comments:

Post a Comment